Outdoor Retailer is paradise on earth. Imagine all of the brands you love, showcasing the gear that will drop 2 years from now. Oh and they all tap kegs for ‘happy hour’ at 3:00pm…
Here are some of our favorite experiences from the show:
- The taste of Mountain House’s Raspberry Cobbler after a long day of riding.
- Demo riding on the cushy carpet, which fondly became know as the magic carpet ride.
- Hearing folk’s gratitude for developing something fresh. “Nice to see something completely new instead of another nutrition bar or Bluetooth speaker.” – Random Dude
- Attending Klean Kanteen’s 10 years and 1 Million dollars (1% for the Planet) donated party at Squatters brew pub. It was inspirational hearing all the good they’ve done; we hope to throw a similar event someday.
- Teaching news anchor Keith McCord and the KSL Channel 5 News team the ropes.
- Beer flowing at happy hour while hanging out with the people behind our favorite brands
- Lounging with the Cotopaxi llamas