WARRANTY This agreement outlines the LIMITED WARRANTY coverage supplied by Future Motion, Inc., hereinafter to be called the COMPANY, to the USER, which is defined as an individual who has purchased the Onewheel+ (hereinafter to be called the PRODUCT) in a retail establishment or via an on-line storefront as approved by the COMPANY or from a COMPANY-authorized sales representative. Purchasing any PRODUCT from an unauthorized reseller, including any online purchase other than directly from the COMPANY, will void all product warranties to the extent permitted by law.
The COMPANY warrants that the PRODUCT, other than the footpad, tire and battery pack, will be free from defects in materials and worksmanship for a period of 12 months / 2000 KM (1243 miles), whichever comes first. The warranty for the footpad, tire and battery pack is 6 months / 1000 KM (622 miles).
If the PRODUCT proves defective AND a claim is filed during the warranty period, the COMPANY at its option, will:
- Repair the PRODUCT by means of telephone support, email support, or by providing service at no charge for parts or labor.
- Replace the PRODUCT with a comparable PRODUCT which may be new or refurbished.
- Refund the original amount paid for the PRODUCT, less a reasonable allowance for usage, upon its return.
The COMPANY recommends that the USER first utilize support materials shipped with the PRODUCT. PRODUCT diagnostics, information contained on the internet, and email support. If unsucessful to obtain service under this WARRANTY the USER must notify the COMPANY or its authorized service.
Future Motion provides paid repairs for products that are out of warranty.
All Sales are Final.
If you wish to discard this product please contact your local authorities or dealer and ask for the correct method of disposal.
COMPONENT WARRANTY DURATION NOTES:
(For defects in materials and worksmanship.)
|Parts that are not listed separately
|Footpad, Tire, Battery Pack
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
- Total mileage is over 2000km / 1243 miles.
- Damage has been caused by modification or use outside those specified in the user manual.
- The barcode or serial number of the product has been altered or removed.
- The warranty registration is inconsistent with the product itself.
- The product has been dismantled or repaired by an unauthorized third party.
- Water damage is not covered under warranty.
- Damage or fault has been caused by other issues (excluding product design, manufacture, quality, etc.)
- Natural wear and tear that does not affect product function (including scratches and wear and tear on frame rails, footpad, tires, etc.)
- Damage has been caused by accidents or human errors, such as breakage caused by rusting in a very wet environment.
- Damage has been caused by overloading the Onewheel+
- Damage has been caused by acts-of-god such as fire, flood, earthquake, freezing, etc.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized reseller, including any online purchase other than directly from Future Motion, Inc., to the extent permitted by law.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE ABOVE 12 MONTH / 6 MONTH WARRANTY PERIOD. FUTURE MOTION INC. FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES.
For purchases made on Onewheel.com, the warranty starts the date the product was shipped. If a customer purchases from an authorized dealer, the warranty starts from the date of purchase on the receipt.
Customers who purchase a Onewheel that requires service while under the manufacturer’s warranty are entitled to a 90-day warranty on the parts repaired, replaced, or exchanged, or the remaining term of the Future Motion Warranty, whichever is longer. If a part is repaired or replaced, only those affected parts will be subject to these warranty conditions. For out of warranty repairs or replacements, your repaired component/replacement will carry a 90 Day Warranty
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you if inconsistent with controlling state law.